Tuesday, January 8, 2008

gah!

so I'm waiting for a new mini-USB cord for my camera, so I can actually put some pictures up on this thing. what I will have to share: some really crappy photos of an adorable bunny hat for a friends bebe, photos of some recycled yarn (I've become addicted to pulling sweaters apart), and a hat. probably some other stuff, too.

one of my New Year's resolutions is to post to this blog once a week, or thereabouts, because I really would like to keep track of what I'm doing. my scatterbrained self actually started a new blog, which I won't even link to at this point because I haven't even made any entries. d'oh! it's called Apocalypse Crafting, and once I am a good girl about this blog, that I put a lot of effort into starting and promoting oh so long ago, I will use that one to specialize a little with recycled crafting. I think. I might just put that stuff here, so I'm not spreading myself so thin. to be perfectly honest, it's that I like how "Apocalypse Crafting" sounds. it's one of my weird writer traits, coming up with titles.

anywho, I'm about to go to a lovely craft circle! yay!

No comments:

My photo
sometimes i like using a map, if only to see where to leave the path. sometimes i record my meanderings to remember where i've been.